Thursday, August 21, 2008

04007018...

This number has defined me for the past 4 years ... The 18th student in the 7th department (EE) of the 2004 batch at IITB ... Surprisingly, even though I had a relatively eventful undergrad life - the things that I remember the most are the mistakes I made and the things I vowed never to do again. If only the journey between words and deeds was much easily traveled, the world would be a much much better place!
Speaking of the world and places, China and India are THE places to be today... everyone is soo pumped up about the arrival of a new threshold. A few years back through those numerous elocutions and debates in school, the best line to use was the 21st century modern India. Something that the teachers inserted in the speeches and we repeated without an inkling of the implications... But today, I am kinda proud to be an Indian, and I actually aspire to do something to make India a better place. Thanks to so many patriotic songs, movies, speeches etc. "India first" has become a part and parcel of my life !
The mention of the word 'parcel' brings a faint smile upon the face ... That's what people call me here :) . The reason - I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you !!!

No comments: