Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back to 614...

After a gap of 10 days, I'm back in my dusty brick walled dorm room. 10 intense days which saw me skipping and racing through classes, answering and ignoring umpteen rings on the phone, getting applauded and humiliated and in the end exhausted, confused and missing it all...

My room has cobwebs hanging from the weirdest corners, the casemats and books still smell afresh, there have been things I am unaware of - assignments (thanks G3 for bearing this freerider's load!), dorm-affairs, happenings outside campus and inside the lives of some of my closest friends and foes. The new year resolutions are almost down the drain now, and so deep down that fishing them out seems too mammoth a task to accomplish. And despite a lazed off weekend there is still an army of backlogs to haunt my sleep tonight. Should I even care?

It's time to follow some much dispensed advice - If you care, you just get disappointed all the time. If you don't care nothing matters so you are never upset ! ... Cos advice, like youth, is wasted on the young ... and I'm still young !

Signing off, b back soon

3 comments:

Jiten said...

Woah!!! you are back.....

Pritesh Jain said...

Welcome back dude. G3 was missing you.

exorcist_001 said...

hmm...i can totally identify with this post...dil ko touch kar liya tune